Elegant Italy & France at leisure
Join Tiki Tours on a boutique small group tour of Italy and France. Explore Northern Italy, Tuscany, the French Riviera and more.
Elegant Italy & France at Leisure
Small group tours of Italy and France
Immerse yourself in the history and charm of Europe on a 20-day Elegant Italy and France at Leisure tour.
Our itinerary takes you on an unforgettable tour through elegant Italy with its breathtaking scenery, wealth of art and culture, stunning architecture and sumptuous, authentic food and wine. You’ll also enjoy a relaxing four-day sojourn on the Cote D’Azur in the south of France.
Italy and France tour highlights
- Stay in remarkable, historic accommodation including a 12th century castle and a 14th century epoch villa
- Experience the romance of Tuscany at a beautiful hilltop hotel steeped in local charm
- See the majestic Borromean Islands at Lake Maggiore
- Dine on classic regional Italian fare in an imposing former medieval cellar
- Play petanque and taste rosé in French Provence
- Luxuriate on the famous French Riviera as you explore the Cote D’Azur
Our small group tour is about comfort and quality. It is designed for the discerning traveller who loves Italy with a true passion.
Italy and France up close
- Classic natural beauty and untouched landscapes
- Roman ruins and ancient architecture
- Regional wine tasting and wonderful local cuisine
- Perfume, olive oil and silk production tours
- Relaxing 3-4 night stay in each destination
- Impeccable comfort and hospitality
- Unique, historic accommodation
TOUR DEPARTURE DATES:
Elegant Italy & France –
Wednesday 30 September 2015
ITALY: Rome, Frascati Wine Region, Tuscany, Siena, Florence, Chianti Wine Region, Pisa,
FRANCE: French Riviera, Menton, Nice, Cannes, Monaco, Monte Carlo, Provence, Grasse, St. Paul de Vence, Genoa, Italian Lake District, Lake Maggiore, Lake Como, Bellagio, Milan, Lake Lugano (Switzerland)
VIEW MAP +
ATAS Accreditation No. A10432. ATAS – Travel Accredited is a mark of industry quality and TIKI TOURS is proud to confirm their accreditation.